We can’t stop thinking about everything we will do once we can enjoy life outdoors again. Going to the seaside to feel the sea breeze, swimming in the sea for the first time this year, sunbathing in the hammocks and toasting from the terrace of our homes with Mediterranean Sea views.
Would you like to do all this as well? Then, you need to know Denia Beach! Because the good life includes sea, light and your place in Spain. ☀
Denia: a gem on the Costa Blanca
Denia is a small port city, yes. But don’t be fooled by its size. Denia has more than 2000 years of history, and Iberians, Phoenicians and Greeks lived in it. There must be a reason, right? The castle and the port are its hallmarks, as well as a gastronomy mmmm … to lick your fingers! Not surprisingly, UNESCO named it Creative City of Gastronomy in 2015.
Denia is like a secret garden, like that little lost gem that you suddenly find when you are looking for something else. It is the favorite destination of those who love sunlight, hiking, seafaring atmospheres… but also, enjoying a few hours on the beach. Denia is a small place, but it is also cosmopolitan.
The Costa Blanca is full of nearby paradises like Denia. Let’s visit them when everything is fine! Are you in? 🏖
Visiting the coast is great. Living it, is a luxury.
Denia Beach: this is what life facing the sea looks like
At Sonneil, we constantly look for places with the vitality of Denia Beach. Places you can live and design in your own way, blank walls for you to create a new stage of your life while listening to the sound of the waves. 🌊 The homes with homes with Mediterranean Sea views of Denia Beach are perfect for that.
Homes where the light lives
Denia Beach is super special for five main reasons:
- The sea views. Imagine having your own piece of Mediterraneo in your terrace, waking up to the sound of the waves… it’s as good as it sounds, really!
- Light is everywhere. Did you know we enjoy more than 300 sunny days a year in Costa Blanca? Houses here are designed with open spaces and big windows to let the light in. The living room and the open kitchen have access to the terrace, as well as the main bedroom.
- Let us tell you a secret… the kitchen is our favourite part! For cooking lovers, this open kitchen with breakfast bar is a luxury. It has a column for integrated appliances. And you won’t keep your eyes off of the countertop finished in white silica! It is completely furnished and equipped with oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood. You just worry about choosing your first recipe! Those who prefer to be away from the stove will not resist this minimalist, elegant and contemporary design kitchen either. You can tell we love it, right?
- There are houses for everyone! Are you moving with your family? Are you looking for an investment? No problem at all! There are homes with one, two or three bedrooms.
- And, of course, the location! Denia Beach is a five minute walk to the beach and well connected to the center of Denia –and you can enjoy it in any season-. There are also supermarkets and restaurants within 500 meters. Although what we like most to know the environment is the bike path. You can also play a round of golf in Oliva Nova, a 15-minute drive away.
Relaxing in the common areas
Sharing is living. And, if it is in common areas such as Denia Beach’s, even more.
Forget about yoga and meditation. Denia Beach’s pool, pergolas and gardens are the best antidote to stress. Relax however you like. Maybe, feeling like Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate as you relax by the pool listening to Simon & Garfunkel. Or reading your favorite novel under the shade of the palm trees. 🌴
The construction of Denia Beach is increasingly advanced. The pool is filling up and the plants in the gardens are growing … only you are missing!
We can already see you enjoying the sunlight coming through the windows and the terraces with views of the Mediterranean.
Because the good life is waiting for you. And we want to help you live it.